Stress Free Transfers To Morzine & Les Gets
Airport Transfers To Morzine & Les Gets.
• Grouped with passengers off the same flight or flights arriving or departing at similar times
• You’ll have a maximum waiting time of 120 minutes at the airport, starting from when you arrive at the arrivals hall.
• For your departure form Geneva, we aim to get you to the airport two to three hours before your flight. Your pick-up time will take into consideration the flight times of the other passengers on your transfer and the predicted traffic or weather conditions.
• Flights arriving between 21:00 and 09:00 have an increased waiting time of up to 180 minutes.
• You will always be dropped off and picked up at your door if your accommodation is accessible by road.
• Only your group in the van
• One simple price per 8-seater van for your journey
• No picking up or dropping off other passengers
• For your departure form Geneva, we aim to get you to the airport two to three hours before your flight. Your pick-up time will take into consideration the predicted traffic or weather conditions.
Please get in touch for a quote.
Flying your bike to the alps
We provide transfers with a dedicated bike trailer so we can pick up 8 bikes in one go. This makes it very easy to bring your bike along free of charge.
Our drivers all have at least 2 years professional driving experience, have had a specific driving medical and are licensed to pick up at Geneva airport. Our fleet of airport transfer vans are changed regularly and are well serviced.
Click here for our transfer terms and conditions
What Happens If My Flight Is Delayed?
In the event of flight delays we will then do our very best to make alternative arrangements to minimize any waiting, ie 2 people on a delayed flight potentially holding up other passengers, we would then do our best to get the delayed passengers picked up by another one of our drivers picking up off a later flight or to a transfer company so we can get the other passengers up the road without a delay.
Safe Driving for the little ones
We can provide standard baby and booster seats at no extra cost, the drivers will fit these but it’s the parent’s responsibility to check that these are fitted correctly, please feel free to bring your own baby or booster seat if you require a certain brand.