Stress Free Transfers To Morzine & Les Gets
Airport Transfers To Morzine & Les Gets.
Transfers For Chalets With An In Resort Mini Bus Service (Winter Only)
We offer return transfers for guests staying in chalets with an in resort service from €100 return per person, this is based on a shared basis meaning:
• You will be grouped with passengers off the same flight or flights arriving or departing at similar times
• Max waiting time at airport 90 minutes (we aim for minimal waiting)
• Departure times from resort are normally 3.5-4.5 hours before flight departure (weather and traffic conditions dependent)
• Included in the price is an in resort mini bus service, drops off at the lifts in the morning and pick ups from the lifts in the afternoons (8am-10.30am and pick ups from 3.30pm onwards),
So if you are a group all coming in at different times don’t worry, we will get you up the road to resort as quickly as we can by grouping you with other guests arriving on the same or very similar flight arrival times.
Please get in touch for a quote.
What Happens If My Flight Is Delayed?
In the event of flight delays we will then do our very best to make alternative arrangements to minimize any waiting, ie 2 people on a delayed flight potentially holding up other passengers, we would then do our best to get the delayed passengers picked up by another one of our drivers picking up off a later flight or to a transfer company so we can get the other passengers up the road without a delay.
We can provide standard baby and booster seats at no extra cost, the drivers will fit these but it’s the parent’s responsibility to check that these are fitted correctly, please feel free to bring your own baby or booster seat if you require a certain brand. We also provide free bike and ski equipment carriage, please be mindful that the vans while large (all long wheel based) cannot take excessively long or large ski and snowboard bags.
Airport Transfers Self-Catered Chalets & Very Central Catered Chalets
All our self-catered properties and most of our catered chalets (Claire Vallee,Ferme De La Coutettaz, Chalet hibou and Chalet Chouette) are so central they are literally a few minutes walk to the ski lifts so no in resort mini bus service is required.
• Grouped with passengers off the same flight or flights arriving or departing at similar times
• You’ll have a maximum waiting time of 60 minutes at the airport, starting from when you arrive at the arrivals hall.
• For your departure form Geneva, we aim to get you to the airport two to three hours before your flight. Your pick-up time will take into consideration the flight times of the other passengers on your transfer and the predicted traffic or weather conditions.
• Flights arriving between 21:00 and 09:00 have an increased waiting time of up to 90 minutes.
• You will always be dropped off and picked up at your door if your accomodation is accessible by road.
• Only your group in the van
• One simple price per 8-seater van for your journey
• No picking up or dropping off other passengers
• For your departure form Geneva, we aim to get you to the airport two to three hours before your flight. Your pick-up time will take into consideration the predicted traffic or weather conditions.
Please get in touch for a quote.
Our drivers all have at least 2 years professional driving experience, have had a specific driving medical and are licensed to pick up at Geneva airport. Our fleet of airport transfer vans are changed regularly and are well serviced.
Click here for our transfer terms and conditions