Chalet Aux Joux
Lift Proximity : 10 minute walk to Super Morzine Telecabine
Aux Joux sleeps up to 13 people in 6 ensuite bedrooms and is the perfect blend of both old and new: the original wooden beams from when it was a barn give it a charming Alpine feel while the modern bathrooms, suspended log burner and additions of a massage room and an outdoor barrel sauna and hot tub make it a truly special ski chalet in Morzine. With incredible views of the mountain peaks of Morzine from the large balcony it really is the perfect place for a winter getaway.
The first floor has an open plan sitting/dining room with a log fire, leather sofas to chill out on and a large oak dining table, from which you can enjoy magnificent views across Morzine whilst enjoying a delicious evening meal. French doors lead off the sitting room onto a large terrace, from which you get a great view of Pleney, watching skiers make their way down the main run back to Morzine. We also have a mezzanine snug area on the second floor with additional sofas and a TV.
The location is ideal for guests as the ski lifts, pool, restaurants, shops and bars are all so close but it is on a quiet street with little traffic.
Catered Chalet Service
• Breakfast, cooked special (5 days) plus continental buffet on all days
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily
• Pre dinner aperitif and hot and cold canapés (5 nights)
• Delicious three course evening meal with superior complimentary wine, local cheese board, tea and coffee (5 nights)
• Daily hotel clean of rooms (3 days)
• Honesty bar with beer and soft drinks
• Mid week towel change
• Luxury bath robes
• Organisation of ski passes & transfers
- Five double/twin en-suite bedrooms
- Triple en-suite bedroom with 3 full size single beds
- Outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna
- British TV, DVD & bluetooth speaker
- FREE WiFi internet access
- Large sitting room with suspended log fire
- Heated boot racks
- Sun terrace with amazing views
- 5 minute walk to town centre
- Luxury toiletries
- Four parking spaces
On the ground floor Chalet Aux Joux has an entrance hall with heated boot warmers and ski storage, a drying room for wet gear and a communal toilet and shower/massage room. On the first floor there is an open plan kitchen and dining/sitting room with large sun terrace and 4 ensuite bedrooms. On the second floor there is a mezzanine with TV and sofas and 2 bedrooms, one twin/double and one triple, both are ensuite.
8 nights for the price of 7
Super saver week
Super saver week
Ski Hire At Chalet Aux Joux
We recommend Francois Baud Freeride situated at the bottom of Pleney telecabine. They offer a great choice of quality ski rental equipment at competitive prices and you will receive a discount as a Reach4thealps guest whether you pre book online or book when you arrive in resort. Staff are helpful & there is overnight heated storage for boots & skis so you don’t have to carry them the short distance to the Chalet. Pre-ordering is advised during peak weeks, Christmas, New Year and Half terms weeks.
Another delivery alternative is Doorstep Skis who will deliver your equipment to the chalet when you arrive. They offer a great choice of quality ski & board rental equipment at competitive prices and you will receive a discount as a Reach4thealps guest.
For centrally located chalets we recommend Caribou 2 who have a new shop at the bottom of the Super Morzine lift. They offer a great choice of quality ski rental equipment at competitive prices and you will receive a discount as a Reach4thealps guest, staff are helpful. They also have an overnight ski storage facility. Pre-ordering is recommended for peak weeks such as New Year and February half term.
Ski Lessons At Chalet Aux Joux
The Portes du Soleil has an excellent selection of ski schools offering a variety of ski lessons including group classes or private lessons for the beginner through to the expert skier or snow boarder. You should book beginner lessons in Morzine as the Pleney bubble is the closest to our chalets and there is a dedicated beginners area at the top of the bubble. For intermediate or advanced skiers or boarders then you can book lessons in either Morzine or Avoriaz, please be aware you will need a full area Portes Du Soleil ski pass to access Avoriaz and further afield (any of the the pistes accessed from either the Super Morzine or Prodains lifts).
Portes du soleil and Les Gets / Morzine Lift Pass Prices 2023/24
Prices include a hands-free magnetic pass card and are the official internet lift pass prices as published.
|Portes Du Soleil Lift Passes||Les Gets/Morzine Lift Passes|
65 & over
65 & over
|5 hours||€ 61||€ 46||€ 55||€ 55||€ 45||€ 35||€ 39||€ 42|
|1 day||€ 67||€ 51||€ 61||€ 61||€ 49||€ 39||€ 43||€ 47|
|2 days||€ 125||€ 95||€ 113||€ 113||€ 91||€ 69||€ 77||€ 86|
|3 days||€ 186||€ 140||€ 168||€ 168||€ 135||€ 102||€ 114||€ 127|
|4 days||€ 231||€ 174||€ 208||€ 208||€ 179||€ 135||€ 151||€ 169|
|5 days||€ 287||€ 217||€ 260||€ 260||€ 223||€ 168||€ 188||€ 210|
|6 days||€ 327||€ 246||€ 295||€ 295||€ 255||€ 195||€ 219||€ 238|
|7 days||€ 381||€ 287||€ 343||€ 343||€ 297||€ 227||€ 255||€ 277|
Transfers At Chalet Aux Joux
• Grouped with passengers off the same flight or flights arriving or departing at similar times • Only your group in the van Click here for our transfer terms and conditions
• Max waiting time at airport 60 minutes from when you arrrive at the meeting point in the arrivals hall (we aim for minimal waiting)
• Departure times from resort are normally 3-4 hours before flight departure (weather and traffic conditions dependent)
• Per seat price reduces as number of passengers in the group increases (all arriving and departing together)
Private Transfers (up to 8)
• One simple price per 8-seater van for your journey
• No picking up or dropping off other passengers
• Departure times from resort are normally 3-4 hours before flight departure (weather and traffic conditions dependent).
• Grouped with passengers off the same flight or flights arriving or departing at similar times
• Only your group in the van
Click here for our transfer terms and conditions