Covid-19 Cleaning PolicyCleaning and Sanitisation Measures
During these uncertain times, we have revisited our cleaning policy to make sure we are doing as much as we can to ensure our chalets are as clean as possible and we are protecting guests and staff as best we can
From Summer 2020 we have introduced the following measures to protect our guests and our staff:
- All our staff will be provided with disposable plastic gloves and face masks.
- We allow an extra 2 hours cleaning time as well as additional staff for changeover cleans to allow time to not only deep clean but to also sanitise the properties.
- Windows and doors in properties will be opened fully during the cleaning process to fully air the property.
- Use of disinfectants and anti-viral sprays to clean all surfaces
- High touch items will be disinfected. These will include but is not limited to items such as: handrails, remote controls, light switches, thermostats, plug sockets, dining chairs, appliances, blind cords, door & window handles, key pads for entry to chalets, taps and flushes, hair dryers.
- We will use anti-virus sprays and/or disinfect with cleaning liquid that contains 70% alcohol.
- Hand sanitiser will be at your disposal at the main entrance to each property and there will be liquid hand soap in each property, we ask guests to use these frequently. Anti-bacterial wipes and cleaning products will also be available for guests to use in the property for your own peace of mind.
- We will ask guests to strip the linen from the beds and put the linen and towels in laundry bags so staff don’t need to touch these items.
We will have to allow extra time in light of enhanced cleaning, cleans will take longer and staff will need to maintain social distancing measures.