Bringing your dog
We accept upto 2 well-behaved small/medium size dogs in certain properties ONLY with prior written consent. Once agreed, your security deposit will increase by €500 & agreement is subject to our pet policy below.
If you are staying in one of our catered chalets, you must have sole occupancy in order to bring a dog. A security deposit of €500 will be added to your booking & you must adhere to the policy below, your chalet hosts are not responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
A small fee of €50 per dog will be charged to your booking.
Reach4thealps Pet Policy
1. Owners will ensure all vaccinations, flea & worm treatments are up to date.
2. Dogs will be housebroken, well behaved & not disturb the peace with excessive barking.
3. Dogs will not be allowed on any furniture, specifically sofas & beds.
4. Dogs will not be bathed or showered in the chalet bathrooms but will be washed outside using a hosepipe.
5. Dogs will not be left un-attended in the property unless they are in a dog crate & should not be left unsupervised in the garden.
6. Any poo will be picked up and properly disposed of straight away.
7. If dogs get wet on a walk they will be thoroughly dried on arrival back to the property. Please bring your own towels for this job
8. Properties will be left free of any dog hair or paw marks on departure day. Any trace of hair on the furniture due to ignoring point 3, a charge of €150 will be deducted from the security deposit.
We are sure that all responsible pet owners will be happy to sign up to this, if you have any questions, please ask, we are here to help.
In order that we can continue to provide access to pet owners we ask for your co-operation in adhering to our policy above.
Please note that should any additional cleaning be required as a result of non-compliance with our pet-policy, we will charge an additional cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security deposit.