Reach4thealps is an established and successful Chalet Company based in Morzine, run by Gina and Marcus Ewart. We are both very keen skiers and bikers and love Morzine & this area. We are passionate about delivering great holidays through excellent customer service.
We set up Reach4thealps in 2002 and we currently have a portfolio of 5 catered (winter only) and 15 self-catered properties in the Morzine & Les Gets area. All the chalets are of a high standard but what ensures our repeat rate stays high is the level of customer service and high standard of catering we offer along with the help of our staff, which is why we need to continue to have motivated, capable and happy staff.
We are looking to recruit a further 4 staff members for this summer based at Morzine.
We have a great opportunity for 2 couples or 4 single people looking to spend the summer out in Morzine working part time mainly at the weekends.
We have a team of 6 and looking for another 4 people to join the team this summer, each person to work 16 hours on average a week during the 3 months of the summer early/middle of June till middle of September.
The work will be cleaning of our self-catered apartments and chalets and welcoming guests and being their main point of contact during their stay.
This will be mostly at the weekends (approx 12-14 hours over the weekend and then 3-4 hours during the week, as we sometimes have mid week stay cleans or changeovers outwith the weekend).
The work will involve:
- Deep clean of self-catered properties at the weekend, making beds.
- Organisation of the linen (checking it comes back on time from the laundry company)
- Stock control and purchase of cleaning products
- Being the guest point of contact for certain properties and meeting and greeting the guests on arrival, giving our multi pass vouchers and giving advice on the property and resort /activities to the guests.
- Communicating transfer times to the guests if we are doing their transfers.
- Having a good knowledge on the properties the amenities, how heating, fire alarm, dishwashers, etc all work.
- Organising your cleaning schedule with the rest of the team by liaising with departing guests.
- For those who don’t live here we can offer shared accommodation and a monthly salary paid through the French system.
- If you have a car and use it for work, you’ll be recompensed accordingly
- For micro entrepreneur’s hourly wage is €20 an hour and we could guarantee you the set number of hours.
- Team events during the season
Looking for presentable, trustworthy, reliable, hardworking considerate candidates who have cleaning/housekeeping experience and have a nice, friendly, enthusiastic but professional manner for welcoming guests and helping them with any queries and who can use their initiative to organise themselves so that the cleaning gets done thoroughly but quickly.
Looking for candidate with a European passport who have relevant work experience.
Candidates must be happy working as part of team to share out work and pull together when necessary.
Please provide your CV, a recent photo & a cover note explaining why you would be suited to this job, why you would like to work in Morzine for Reach4thealps and send to [email protected]