Reach4thealps Covid-19 PolicyFlexible booking terms
In these uncertain and challenging times due to Covid-19 we are offering new Terms and Conditions offering you more flexibility and better protection so you can book with confidence
Bookings Holidays For Winter 2020/21, Summer 2021 & Winter 21/22
Fully Transferable Deposits
For all new bookings from the 13th of October 2020 we are offering Fully Transferable Deposits. This means you can change your booking up until the moment that your balance is due and use your deposit to book a future holiday (summer or winter) within 24 months of your original booking.
Balance Payments Payable 6 Weeks Before Arrival Instead Of 10 Weeks
We have also brought the payment of the blance forward by a month so instead of it being due 10 weeks before arrival the balance is now due 6 weeks before arrival.
The deposit required for a catered chalet is €200 per person and 25% of the property price for a self-catered property. If you wish to transfer your deposit to another booking the group leader must contact us BEFORE the balance payment due date 6 weeks before arrival and inform us within 48 hours of the new dates and chalet that you would like to move the deposit payment to. Please note that you can only choose to transfer your deposit to another booking free of charge once & if you choose to cancel your holiday completely then our standard Terms & Conditions apply whereby the deposit is non refundable.
This means you can get a holiday with Reach4thealps booked in BUT if you change your mind for whatever reason and you wish to cancel that booking you can simply transfer that deposit to another booking with us for no charge.
100% Credit Of Payments In The Event Of *Government Covid-19 Restrictions Being Imposed
In the event of cancellations due to *Government Covid-19 restrictions we are offering the following:
Up until the day of arrival a Credit Note for 100% of payments made will be offered with no deductions whatsoever to be used for a future summer or winter booking within 24 months of your original booking.
What do we mean by *Government Covid-19 Restrictions ? If, the day before you are due to travel, any of the following circumstances are in force:
- The Government in the home country of the group leader advises against all BUT ESSENTIAL travel to the WHOLE of France (The Foreign Commonwealth Office in the UK).
- The Government in the home country of the group leader is travelling from advises against all BUT ESSENTIAL travel to Switzerland IF you are flying into Geneva (The Foreign Commonwealth Office in the UK).
- Closure of French borders.
- The ski resort of Morzine is closed in its entirety due to safeguarding measures implemented locally for the prevention of the spread of Covid-19.
- A further lockdown is implemented across the whole of France.
- Your return country requiring a mandatory quarantine period on your return for all guests. This does not include a quarantine period on return due to a positive Covid test.
- The French Government has introduced mandatory quarantine measures for travellers from your home country covering a period equal to or longer than the duration of your stay
We will require proof from a Government website confirming such quarantine measures are in force and proof of your residency in the country effected before we are able to process your refund.
100% Refund Of Transfers & Ski Passes
In all cases of cancellation due to Covid-19 as long as we have 48 hours notice we will refund ALL monies paid for ski passes and transfers.
If any of the above Government restrictions or quarantine measures come into place mid way through your stay and you have to leave, it will not be possible for Reach4thealps to refund or give a credit for any part of your holiday cost. If you wish to make a claim on your travel insurance then we will supply any documentation you need.
If you decide that you do not want to come once the balance payment has been made but there are no official *Government restrictions, you will be cancelling your booking and no refund or credit will be given.
All other T&Cs remain the same.
Check In 17.00 Check out 09.00
Check in/check out hours will move to check in to from 17.00 onwards instead of 16.00 and check out will move to 09.00 instead of 10.00. Guests will be able to leave their bags at the property if you arrive earlier.
Contactless Check In & Check Out
All our properties have either a key safe or a digital keypad entry system which makes it easy for guests to let themselves in safely. One of the Reach4thealps team will phone to welcome you to the property and answer any questions you may have on the facilities.